Our family-owned and operated business started as Moxley Welding and Machine Service, Inc., founded by the late Roy E. Moxley Sr. in 1954. He began in a small garage doing minor welding jobs for area farmers. From there, he added a machine shop, steel warehouse, and welding supplies. His goal was to provide customers with a "One Stop Shop," so they could get all the things they needed at one location.
In the '70s, our oxygen plant was installed to fill oxygen tanks of various sizes. Roy took great pride in this, and the oxygen tanks are still filled on-site to this day, over 50 years later. In the 80's, the driveline department was added to further diversify our business and provide customers in our area with the service of getting their driveshaft balanced, straightened, or repaired.
The Truck equipment division was brought on in the '90s, which has become a mainstay for many of our customers. Over the course of 30 years we have built a great group of vendors for our customers to choose from that covers a wide variety of products.
For over 65 years, MOXLEY'S INC. has been serving Maryland with the same passion since we started and look forward to continuing to offer our services to customers new and old.